RWHedgePhotography, LLC, offering high quality 360 degree High Dynamic Range (HDR) panoramic photography integrated with Google Street View to Roanoke, Va and surrounding areas. Contact us for an estimate and let's discuss how we can help you invite customers into your business. Greatly increase your visibility on Google.
- How can Google Street View help with internet marketing for local business?
- When potential customers search for your local business by name on Google, they will see your business images displayed directly on the search engine results page. These panoramic images will also be published on Google+ Local pages, Google Maps and other Google internet properties. The images give customers a better sense of the layout, decor and beauty inside your local business. Using html snippets or Maps APIs, we can also link to these images from your own business website or Facebook page attracting potential customers who visit your website and Facebook timeline too. This is one of the best internet marketing strategies in local internet marketing.
- Why are local businesses using this internet marketing tool and how can I see the pictures?
- Google Street View | Trusted Photographers (GSVT) take high-quality still photographs that are stitched into 360-degree views using panoramic camera technology. These GSVTs are trained independent contractors certified by Google to produce high quality panoramic images. As a business owner, you can choose to have the photographer take and upload additional photos to your Google+ Local page. If you don’t have a Google Plus Local page, I can help lead you in the right direction to design one to fit your business. You’ll be able to see the photos and 360-degree panoramic imagery directly on Google search results and on your Google+ Local page, as well as all mobile platforms.
- What will the Trusted Photographer do that I can’t do myself?
- GSVTs are trained to take high quality HDR (High Dynamic Range) photos of building interiors, accommodating for common challenges such as low lighting and tight spaces. The photographers are also Google Certified to take pictures using fisheye lenses and rotating camera turrets (mounted on tripods) that, once uploaded to Google’s processing pipelines by trusted photographers, will be transformed into 360-degree panoramic imagery and a walk through of your local or small business. Once photographers upload the pictures from their cameras, Google’s processing pipelines use sophisticated image stitching, HDR, image matching and other technologies to produce these panoramic walkthroughs
- What is the business relationship between a Trusted Photographer and Google?
- GSVTs are independent contractors/businesses that are not employed by Google, agents of Google or affiliated with Google in any way. They are Google Certified because they meet Google’s standards of quality for taking the feature pictures and panoramic pictures, uploading them, moderating them and eventually publishing them on Google properties using our proprietary internet marketing tool.
- How much do Google Street View Photos cost?
- Because GSVTs are not employees or affiliated with Google, rates are decided by the photographer. GSVTfs are expected to offer their services at a fair market value, and are based on the size and complexity of the business.
- How does the Street View program work?
- Google trains and certifies independent photographers and photography agencies to perform Google Street View | Trusted photo shoots with qualified professional equipment. Contact a Google Trusted Photographer or Agency in your area to arrange your photo shoot. Find one on the website: https://www.google.com/maps/streetview/trusted/
- Where do people see Street View?
- Google Street View appears in Google Search results, Google Maps, and Google+ on desktop, smartphones or tablets. You can also embed Street View on your website, and track engagement with Google Analytics.
- What do I need to do to prepare for the photoshoot?
- You'll want your business clean and arranged in the way you want it presented online. Neat and decluttered, your business will be better represented in your tour.
- Current Rates (Based on size and complexity of business layout)
4 Base panos- $385/ each additional pano- $55
Maui Dreams Dive Co in Maui, Hi. is now on Google Street View
Waterworks Hot Tubs and Pools is now on Google Street View
Grand Home Furnishings in Beckley, WV. is now on Google Street View
Capps Home Building Center in Moneta, Va. is now on Google Street View
Grand Home Furnishings in Lewisburg, WV is now on Google Street View
Grand Home Furnishings in Summersville, WV is now on Google Street View
Grand Home Furnishings in Princeton, WV is now on Google Street View
Grand Home Furnishings in Johnson City, TN is now on Google Street View
Grand Home Furnishings in Kingsport, TN is now on Google Street View
Grand Home Furnishings in Winchester is now on Google Street View
Grand Home Furnishings in Charlottesville is now on Google Street View
Grand Home Furnishings in Lynchburg is now on Google Street View
Grand Home Furnishings in Waynesboro is now on Google Street View
Grand Home Furnishings in Christiansburg is now on Google Street View
Grand Home Furnishings at Tanglewood Mall is now on Google Street View
Grand Home Furnishings in Lexington is now on Google Street View
Grand Home Furnishings at Valley View Mall is now on Google Street View
Grand Home Furnishings Outlet at Westlake is now on Google Street View
Grand Home Furnishings Outlet on Rhodes Ave is now on Google Street View
McDonough Toyota is now on Google Street View
Steven Toyota Scion is now on Google Street View
Suburban Caps is now on Google Street View
Brookside Par 3 Golf Course is now on Google Street View
Williams Lighting Galleries is now on Google Street View
Nopales Restaurant is now on Google Street View
Elite Heath and Fitness Center is now on Google Street View
View Larger Map
A Little Bit Hippy is now on Google Street View
View Larger Map
Oldham Aesthetic & General Dentistry is now on Google Street View
View Larger Map
Hollywood's Restaurant and Bakery is now on Google Street View
View Larger Map
Wine Gourmet is now on Google Street View
View Larger Map
The Jewelry Connection is now on Google Street View
View Larger Map
Engage customers with Street View
Enhance your presence across Google with a premium-quality, 360º virtual tour powered by Street View technology.
It’s simple, fast and affordable.
Give customers a 360º view INSIDE your business.
Invite customers inside with a virtual walkthrough of your business on Google Search, Google Maps and Google+.
20 Reasons to get Google Street View Photos
1. Your business is literally placed on the Google Map
2. Integrated with Google Maps Street View, Google+ and Google Local pages
3. Easy to link the Google Virtual Walkthrough into your own website and social media pages
4. More attractive to potential customers
5. Backed by one of the worlds most trusted brands – Google
6. Always on. Available 24/7 … 365 days per year
7. Displayed to customers / potential customers locally and worldwide
8. Clients can add their own reviews and photos
9. Can add multiple locations
10. Hosting of images and tour is FREE
11. Copyright of images is owned by the client
12. Re-shoots can be ordered as and when the business requires
13. This could be the best and most effective cost ratio marketing product available – one time payment
14. Automatically integrated in most new Google related products
15. Lets you go to your customer before they come to you.
16. Probably the lowest cost 'virtual tour' on the market
17. Re-shoots can be used to promote a specific high-traffic period for a business. E.g. Christmas events
18. Brings your business listing to life with a 360-degree, interactive Google Virtual Tour
19. Provides you with Professional "Point of Interest" photographs of your business
20. Embrace emerging technology